quarta-feira, 5 de setembro de 2012

Dialógo em inglês




Katy: Hi Jonh
Jonh: Hi Katy
Katy: How are you? 
Jonh: Fine,thanks and you?
Katy: Me too
Jonh: What are you doing?
Katy: I`m going to the mall, and you?
Jonh: Nothing...
Katy: Oooh 
Jonh: Do you have anything to do on Saturday night?
Katy: I think no
Jonh: Great! Let`s go to the cine?
Katy: Yeah! That`s a good idea. What kind of movie do you like? 
Jonh: Anyone! But I prefer comedy 
Katy: Then we`ll go to see a comedy, after that we can go to a good restaurant, what do you think about it?
Jonh: That`s okay, I`m sure we`ll love this promenad
Katy: Of corse, I have to go now Jonh! Bye Bye 
Jonh:Bye Bye Katy


Grupo:Amanda Miranda,Ana Carolina Queiroga,Brenda Natane,Joel Cavalcanti e Vaneça Belmont.   Série:9ºAno I    Professora:Angela 

Um comentário: